Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-05: Yes

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes/

COMMENT:

[[ comments/questions ]]

[ section 5 ]

* I concur with Eric V. w.r.t. MUST vs SHOULD for dualstack initiators.
  As written it seems to me like it might be overspecified.

* I'm confused about the last entry in the table.  If there's a policy
  restriction to only a single address family, are both IP4 and IP6
  _ALLOWED returned?  Instead of "4,6" should this be "4|6"?