Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-01

Hi,

We have updated the multi-sa-performance draft and looked at clarifying
the text more. We changed the QUEUE_INFO so that one can also exchange
information on which queue/cpu a certain Child SA is for. We clarified
that the initial Child must always be kept and that per-CPU child SA's
can be deleted when idle.

We changed the parameters for NUM_QUEUES to only one value, as we
realised doing a too exact min/max number of Child SA's does not
work well in many corner cases and it is far easier to just throw
in (or let there be) a few more Child SA's then you strictly need.

Paul