Here's a summary of the changes based on WGLC WG mailing list discussions and
reviews (published in the latest -07 document).

There were 2 minor normative clarifications/changes, clarified the intent that
fragmentation should not occur over different SAs, and added a P-bit that is
for external use by PLMTUD (it's unused by IP-TFS/AGGFRAG itself).

Informative changes included many editorial changes, some organizational
cleanup, changing identifiers from IPTFS to AGGFRAG and making the text a bit
more generic in this regard. The text on ordering packet reception as well as
how extra padding can be used to avoid fragmentation was expanded. A summary
section with pointers for the reciever side was added, and finally the overhead
calculation was fixed in the appendix comparison data which didn't change the
conclusions.

Thanks,
Chris.

P.S. A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07