I sent substantive comments on this draft to the list on May 6th of this
year. They were not addressed so they apply to this WGLC.

  Dan.

On 6/26/21 1:38 AM, Yoav Nir wrote:
Hi, all.

Although this draft is really new, having been submitted in April of this year,
its predecessor draft has been under discussion since March of 2019.

This begins a 2-week WGLC. Please read the draft and post comments to the list.
Since this is rather new, short messages in the vein of “Yeah, this is good.
Ship it”, but substantive comments are, of course, even more welcome.

The WGLC ends at EOD (for me) July 12th, just a week before the IETF meeting.

Thanks

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius