Hi,

this version addresses discussion we had at IETF 113. In particular:

1. Explicit PSK authentication is removed.
2. USE_TRANSPORT_MODE notification is used as in IKEv2
     (which implies a restriction that all IPsec SAs in GSA must use the same
mode).
3. Using ESN is MUST NOT now, but it is MUST for GCKS to rekey frequently
enough to prevent SN overlap.
4. Using replay protection is clarified. This is probably the most important
change,
    since the semantics of "Extended Sequence Numbers" transform is enhanced,
    which leads to its renaming to "Replay Protection" transform and thus
    we formally update RFC 7296 (although only by renaming IANA registry).
    See new section 2.6.
5. UDP encapsulation of ESP is prohibited for multicast Data-Security SAs.
6. Default Activation Time Delay and Deactivation Time Delay are set to 0 (no
delay,
     wasn't specified before).
7. Using tunnel and transport mode clarified.
8. Clarified, that using port 848 in the IKE_SA_INIT exchange doesn't change
    behavior comparing to port 500 (in particular, in both cases switch to 4500
in case of NAT).
9. Multiple text improvements.

Please, review.

Regards,