From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 12:24 PM
To: Congjie Zhang; Harold Liu; Daniel Migault; Renwang Liu
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect
Revision:       02
Title:          IKEv2 IPv4 Downstream Fragmentation Notification Extension
Document date:  2022-05-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the IKEv2 IPv4 Downstream Fragmentation
   Notification Extension which enables a receiving security gateway to
   notify the sending receiving gateway that downstream fragmentation is
   ongoing.  The sending gateway MAY take action to avoid such
   fragmentation to occur.

The IETF Secretariat