Hi Don!

Thanks for all of the changes.   I snipped all of the text where the -04
addressed the issue.  A few more comments below.

I'm advancing the document to IETF LC.

I thought that's what we were doing but this is a minor editorial matter that
that RFCEditor can help us with at the very end.

> ** Section 6.
>    Further, deployment of SNMP versions prior to SNMPv3 is NOT
>    RECOMMENDED.  Instead, it is RECOMMENDED to deploy SNMPv3 and to
>    enable cryptographic security.
>
> Given the IPTFS is new functionality and isn't likely to be added to legacy
> codebases or devices constrained to SNMPv1 is possible, could this read that
> SNMPv3 is required?
> [don] We used the suggested text that was supplied from WG AD review.  I
> think this is kind of boiler plate.

It must have been Ben who provided this feedback during an earlier AD review?

Ah, I see what you mean by boilerplate per
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/mib-security.  It has been a while since I
processed a MIB module.

Roman