Hi,

we plan to continue our IPsec workshop series this year
after we had to stop it for two years due to COVID-19.

The workshop will take place in London, from November
3th to 4th 2022.

Some background about the event:

The IPsec workshop is organized by the 'IPsec and Network
Security Association' and was held first time in 2018. It
started as the 'Linux IPsec workshop', but it became clear
rather soon that there is a need to connect the Linux and
IETF IPsec community. So topics are not limited to the
Linux implementation anymore.

Some information about the past workshops can be found here:

https://linux-ipsec.org/conferences/

The schedule for the workshop is still in the works, so we
still don't have a full topic list.

Some topics are:

- pCPU IPsec support in Linux / strongswan / libreswan
  (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance)

- Is there a way to handle a parallel datapath inside a single child SA?

- How to do QoS in combination with an anti-replay window right?

- IPTFS IPsec support in Linux /strongswan / libreswan
  (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs)

- Statefull IPsec datapath hardware offload

- PQ IKEv2 interop testing

- Linux IPsec forwarding fastpath

In case you are early in London and think you can contribute,
just let me know and I provide more details as soon as availabe.

Steffen