Hi Erik,

thank you for your comments. Please see inline.

Funny typo :-) Fixed, thank you.

> ### S3.2.1
>
> * I take it that it's not relevant to the example flow that there is no
>   transform called AKE4.  :-)

This was done on purpose, to illustrate the text in the para above:

   The initiator MAY propose non-consecutive Additional Key Exchange
   transforms, for example proposing Additional Key Exchange 2 and
   Additional Key Exchange 5 transforms only.

> ### S5
>
> * "can dwarfed"?

This has been  already changed to:

    Simply increasing the key length can mitigate this attack.

by request from Sean.

The updated PR is available at:
https://github.com/post-quantum/ietf-pq-ikev2/pull/22

Regards,