Hi Murray,

thank you for your comments, please see inline.

No comments :-) Probably my co-authors will comment on this.

> While not a DISCUSS-level concern, I would really like to see more division
> among the actions requested of IANA in Section 4.  There are 12 actions across
> two sections; it wouldn't take much to put each action in its own section, for
> example.  I can see in the datatracker that IANA has already indicated they
> understand what's being asked of them, but still I think it's helpful to other
> readers to organize it.

We have divided the IANA consideration section into two parts with the
following logic in mind.
The main body of Section 4 lists those actions, that do allocate new codepoints.
This section should be consulted by IANA when, for example, they process early
allocation request.
On the other hand, Section 4.1 list auxiliary actions - renaming of existing
registries and
adding various notes to them, - those that do not concern with actual
allocation of code points.
This part may be skipped when the early allocation is being done (which in fact
was the case).

We believe this division has its logic and won't confuse readers and IANA.

Regards,
Valery.