Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 23:14:14 -0800
From: internet-dra...@ietf.org
To: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeif...@tu-ilmenau.de>, Michael Rossberg
<michael.rossb...@tu-ilmenau.de>, Steffen Klassert
        <steffen.klass...@secunet.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mrossberg-ipsecme-multiple-sequence-counters-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-mrossberg-ipsecme-multiple-sequence-counters-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Steffen Klassert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mrossberg-ipsecme-multiple-sequence-counters
Revision:       00
Title:          Problem statements and uses cases for lightweight Child
Security Associations
Document date:  2023-02-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mrossberg-ipsecme-multiple-sequence-counters-00.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mrossberg-ipsecme-multiple-sequence-counters

Abstract:
   IKE SAs may have one or more child SAs that are used for traffic
   protection.  This document collects arguments for (and against)
   having more fine-grained sub-child-SAs.  They can be used to separate
   data streams for various technical reasons but share the same
   security properties and traffic selectors.  This shall allow for a
   more flexible use of IPsec in multiple scenarios.

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----