From: Daniel Migault <mglt.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 12:10 PM
To: Ben Schwartz <bem...@meta.com>
Cc: Harold Liu <harold.liu=40ericsson....@dmarc.ietf.org>; ipsec@ietf.org
<ipsec@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [IPsec] -ikev2-mtu-dect: IKEv2 PTB Notification

Hi Ben, Please see my comments. On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 10: 47 AM Ben Schwartz
<bemasc@ meta. com> wrote: Hi Harold, It sounds like you're describing a
different problem. Daniel mentioned a concern about cases in which "the
encrypted
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd