From: Eric Vyncke (evyncke) <evyn...@cisco.com>
Date: Wednesday, 4 October 2023 at 16:51
To: Erik Nygren <erik+i...@nygren.org>, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com
<mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Subject: Re: [Add] Summary & Next Steps RE: DNR's SvcParams encoding
Happy to read that the ADD WG is reaching a consensus on this I-D.

If I hear no strong opposition on Med’s proposal for using “wire format” by
Thursday 5th of Octobre 2023 midnight UTC, then I will request the author to
submit a revised I-D *AND* to send the modified text (OLD/NEW format) to the
RFC editor in the AUTH48 email thread, I will then release the “IESG hold”
state.

Thanks to all for this last effort after the arrival line! But, we all shoot
for perfection (if possible).

Regards

-éric

PS: Erik, adding a test vector is a good idea but would need verification (OTOH
an example of the DHCP option in binary format would be cool for sure and
doable). For information, errata are *only* about errors in the text based on
the IETF consensus at the time of publication, i.e., cannot add a test vector
after ;-)