Thanks, Bob, for pointing this out! I overlooked the Appendix where BEET mode
was defined, so I really appreciate the heads-up.

I noticed we still need to get an IKEv2 notifier to use BEET mode with
IKEv2. This draft will focus on that and refer to RFC 7402 for the BEET mode ESP
protocol specifications.

-antony