Hi Daniel,

thank you for the review. I will look at it a bit later.

Regards,

Valery.

Hi,

I reviewed draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-10.txt and provides my comments in the
attached file. I am providing impressions as I was reading the text, the
authors are free to ignore them. I think the document is in good shape and I
tend to think we may send it to IESG in the coming future. The beginning is
quite hard but then it is pretty clear.

I am pretty sure I am using variations of the GCKS acronyms but it represents
the same entity ;-). I have not reviewed the appendix, sections I might have to
review are 4.5.3.  Member Key Bag Substructure 2.4.1.1.  GSA_REKEY Messages
Authentication.

Yours,

Daniel

--