Hi,

We are proposing Encrypted ESP Ping, which will compliment/co-exist
with draft-colitti-ipsecme-esp-ping. We welcome feedback on this
proposal. Both authors will be present at the upcoming Vancouver IETF and
would love to chat about this ID and our implementation plans. Also, we are
planning a short presentation at IPsecME session there.

regards,
-antony