Hi Steffen,

Hi Valery, hi Brian,

I just wanted to restate my question if you are aware of a potential
implementation of G-IKEv2, which is publicly available and which we could
use for further investigation regarding extendibility?

I found information about a minimal implementation in the WG slides of
IETF-99
(https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/slides/slides-99-ipsecme-minimal-g-ikev
2-implementation-01.pdf) but could not find an associated project. There is
one related project on gihub (https://github.com/krizki/Group-IKEv2), but
the last change was 7 years ago, so it does not look like being maintained.

To my best knowledge there are no implementations of the current version of
the draft.

         Your findings are concerned with the older versions.

         Regards,

         Valery.

Any hint in that respect is appreciated.

Best regards

Steffen