Hi

On 2/27/2014 8:16 AM, Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:57:07PM -0600, Frank Bulk wrote:
I suggest using Microsoft Network Monitor
(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865) to identify
the processing sending out that traffic.

We did.  It says "unknown"...

But I think Daniel's find is spot-on, as

  https://malwr.com/analysis/ZDg2MzhjNmJhOGIxNGNiM2I2NmRkMTMzODBkZjllYmY/

shows the string we saw in the packet (click on "static analysis" ->
"strings" -> "RELARELAY_RESPONDRELA"), a "McAffee Framework Service" is
indeed installed and that "seems to be a known side effect" - though
nobody seems to have observed this on IPv6 yet...

Sorry for this late reply, but it doesn't make much sense that it is
sent to the all routers address.

Stig

Gert Doering
         -- NetMaster