Dear Dave,

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 4:04 PM Dave Taht <dave.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I can get *one* person in this working group to go down to their
> local coffee shop and make ipv6 work by whatever means necessary (and
> also fix their bufferbloat) - I'll consider my participation in this
> thread a success.

That may be how you measure success yourself, however I measure
differently: I consider your input in this thread insightful and
valuable, regardless of the coffee shop's connectivity.

Influencing the connectivity of any public place (bar, coffee shop, or
mall) who don't consider their internet access service their core
business, can be really tricky. Any anecdotal data gleaned from that
experience is just that, anecdotal.

Kind regards,

Job