Hello All,

RIPE 86 will take place from 22-26 May 2023 in a hybrid format in which online
and onsite participants can interact with each other using a common platform.

The onsite event will take place in Rotterdam, Netherlands. For both cases you
can register here: https://ripe86.ripe.net/attend/register/
The IPv6 Working Group session is scheduled for Thursday 25 May from 11:00 .
12:30 (UTC+1) (however it still may change)

We are still looking for presentations - please email :    ipv6-wg-chair (at)
ripe.net if you'd like to present.
Please also state if you intend to be online or onsite, and the duration of
your presentation, and a short description of it.

Once we have decided on the agenda, we'll contact the presenters.

Hope to see many of you,

On behalf of the IPv6-WG

Benedikt, Jen, Ray