Hello All,

We still have space for presentations, please let us know as soon as
possible....

From: Raymond Jetten
Sent: torstai 14. syyskuuta 2023 10.09
To: ipv6-wg@ripe.net
Subject: IPv6 Working group call for presentations for RIPE87

Hello All,

RIPE 87 will be held in Rome, Italy from 27 November - 1 December 2023, as well
as online.

For any participation form you can register here
https://ripe87.ripe.net/attend/register/

The IPv6 Working Group session is scheduled for Thursday 30 November from 11:00
. 12:30 (UTC+1)

We are looking for presentations - please email :    ipv6-wg-chair (at)
ripe.net if you'd like to present.
Please also state if you intend to be online or onsite, and the duration of
your presentation, and a short description of it.

Once we have decided on the agenda, we'll contact the presenters closer to the
meeting

Hope to see many of you,

On behalf of the IPv6-WG

Benedikt, Jen, Ray