Raymond Jetten <raymond.jet...@elisa.fi> writes:

> Dear IPv6 Working Group,
>
> Jen Linkova, who has been one of the co-chairs of the IPv6 Working Group
> since RIPE 69
>
> has announced she wishes to step down at the RIPE 88 meeting in
> Kraków, at the end of her term.
>
> Thus, we have a call for candidates.

If everything else fails I would nominate me, but then there would be two
people from Germany wg chairs.

I've using  IPv6 for quite some time (1st talk about IPv6 at the end of
2007) and have some experience in organizing stuff, mainly our monthly
admin meetup here in Berlin (okay, till the end of 2023).

Jens