Hello,

(Sorry for the cross-posting.  This is because many people who are not
in the ipv6 list may want to join the discussion.  I'll restrict my
further posting to the ipv6 list in order to avoid unnecessary noise.)

As asked by the IPv6 wg co-chairs, I'm going to update the "IPv6
Stateless Address Autoconfiguration" document (which is currently
RFC2462) as a new I-D.

Since we'll soon miss the cut-off date for an initial I-D, my current
plan is to make a list of issues raised so far (that include the very
recent discussion in the ipv6 list) and submit a 00 draft containing
the list.

I'll send an initial proposal of the issue list to the ipv6 list in a
day or so, get quick comments on the issue list, and then edit and
submit the draft.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.