Title: unsubscribe
Hi,
Iam new to IPv6 routing. I have been reading RFC's to understand different aspects of IPV6.
I have following questions. I appreciate any replies.

[1] Link-Local address: Many RFc's (3513) says clearly that link-local addresses should
    not be routed by a router. But link-local addresses used in 6 over 4 tunnels use link-local
    addresses, my question is : if router is end point of the tunnel, ca router do routing using the inner IPv6
    header?

[2] >From my understanding duplicate interfaceId's are allowed between subnet-prefixes. How does station
movements handled in that scenario?

Thanks