You are asking a question which mixes technology with policy. The simple
answer to your question is YES. The complex answer is a function of the
policy at the ISP DHCP server. Will it accept requests from A & B? Are you
expecting the set of /64's allocated to A & B to be contained within the /48
at the CPE? If so what mechanism enforces that at the DHCP server? (IE: how
does the DHCP server associate A or B with the CPE?)

What is the point of such a broken deployment model? If the expectation is
to allocate a /48 to the CPE using DHCP-PD (which it should be), then put a
DHCP server in the CPE and have it delegate /64's from that space. This
ensures that A & B get their space from the appropriate point in the
hierarchy, as well as distributes the load. Consider that it will not be
long before A & B have expanded to ~10^3 devices behind that CPE, multiple
the number of CPE by that and figure out how to scale the authentication &
association logic for a central DHCP server to ensure everything works as
expected. Then reconsider the simplicity of distributing that function to
the CPE.

Tony