On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Brian Haberman wrote:
>       This starts a 2-week IPv6 Working Group Last Call on:
>
>       Title     : Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6)for the
>                    Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
>       Author(s) : A. Conta, S. Deering
>       Filename  : draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-04.txt
>       Pages     : 26
>       Date      : 2004-6-3
>
> This document is being re-cycled at Draft Standard.  The last call
> will end on May 18, 2004.  Substantive comments should be directed
> to the mailing list.  Editorial comments may be sent to the list or
> the editor.

Please consider my mail earlier today on IANA Considerations as part
of WG LC.  That part needs a lot more baking, I fear.

Further, my earlier issue still stands -- I'd prefer to remove an
unimplemented ICMP source address selection specification, i.e., case
(c) in section 2.2.  Features that nobody found useful to implement
and deploy are something that should be removed at Draft Standard. I'd
be interested in hearing others opinions about this though (Jinmei was
the only one who commented AFAIR, without much preference either way)