On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Dave Thaler wrote:
> > 5.1. Best Router for ::/0 vs Router Least Likely to Redirect
> >
> > ==> I think these examples show, that if you don't know which type
> > of nodes (A, B vs C) there exist in the network, the optimal
> > network configuration can be a very delicate process.
> >
> > This should be explicitly called out somewhere.
>
> (Entered as Issue 15)
> Can you suggest specific text you would like to see?

Maybe add something like below to section 5, just before 5.1 as it
seems to apply to 5.2 as well:

It is worth noting that the network administrator setting up
preferences and/or more specific routes in Routing Advertisements
typically does not know which kind of nodes (Type A, B, and/or C) will
be connected to its links.  This requires that the administrator will
need to configure the settings that will work in an optimal fashion no
matter which kinds of nodes will be attached.