Jinmei,
(B
(BI guess I'm confused by something here. The way you make your point
(Bmakes me think that there are two prefixes being advertised, one for on-link
(Bdetermination and one for address configuration. I've questioned the
(Bpracticality
(Bof this before and I think we can say that this is an atypical scenario based
(Bon
(Bour knowledge today. Given this, I don't see a big benefit in spending a lot
(Bof
(Btext on this scenario, because it's an unusual case and I think a reader
(Bwould
(Bfind this quite confusing.
(B
(BI'm happy with a text suggestion but I don't think we should ignore the
(Brestriction
(Bon prefix lengths in the RA, which is likely to be the norm.
(B
(BHesham
(B
(B > -----Original Message-----
(B > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B > Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:25 AM
(B > To: Soliman Hesham
(B > Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B > Subject: Re: [rfc2461bis] Receiving a prefix option with
(B > prefix length > 64
(B >
(B >
(B > >>>>> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 05:07:42 -0400,