> As you may have noticed, a new revision of the rfc2462bis document
> has been issued.  (During the attempt to fix the truncation in
> rfc2462bis-01, I needed to increment the version number.  So please
> just ignore the incomplete 01 revision).

> I believe I've solved all known issues identified so far and this
> version is ready for a wg last call.  I'll follow chairs' decision
> on this.

> Of course, any comments on this revision are welcome, as usual.

There have been no comments on the latest revision so far...I'm not
sure if this means everyone is happy with this or everyone is simply
too busy to read and/or comment on it, but assuming the former at the
moment, I guess we're ready for a wg last call.  And if so, it would
be very helpful if it could start around the beginning of next week,
then I'll be able to work on last call comments for about 1 week
before the I-D cut-off date (July 19th).

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.