Reminder: the following wg last call will end tomorrow (July 13th).
So far, I've only seen one comment in response to the last call (the
one from itojun about "disabling interface" on DAD failure).

I'm afraid wg members are too busy for processing a rush of new I-Ds
or for writing/updating their own drafts, but if anyone of you could
review the document by the end of the last call, it would really be
appreciated.

Right now, I'm planning to revise the draft once again before the
final I-D cutoff on July 19th.

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.