>       * IPv6 over WLAN/802.11                 chairs          20 minutes
>            - Goal: Should the WG be doing something?

So I'm glad to see this on the agenda but I'm wondering if there is anybody
out there with some hard data about problems that could be brought to the
discussion? Like graphs, tables, numbers, etc.? I realize this might be a
somewhat radical suggestion for IETF. People's opinions are certainly
important, but it would it would be helpful if they could be informed by
something more than anticdotal evidence. Personally, I've got no opinion one
way or the other at this point.

                    jak