I am really not sure what things happen at this meeting,
but I disagree what you say. The indicated draft of dnsop
was for IESG of course, however all decision does not
depend on IESG. Attendees (and WG) can freely talk
about some interesting issues and even make a distinct
consensus.

Anyway, I will be silent on this thread since it is not
important issue at this stage...

Regards.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.