> FYI, attached below are comments on
> draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt from the IESG.  I'm going to
> propose resolutions in separate messages, copying to each reviewer.

(Forgot to mention this) I've simply accepted the following two
comments, for which I won't make explicit responses.

>> Scott Hollenbeck:
>> Comment:
>> [2004-07-01] A table of contents would be helpful.  The I-D checklist
>> says one is required for documents longer than 15 pages.

>> Bert Wijnen:
>> Comment:
>> [2004-07-08]
>> This formulation (towards bottom of page 6) sounds/feels a bit strange:
>>    dedicated purpose.  An entry of a Management Information Base (MIB)
>>    will be an example of the dedicated purpose.  The actual
>> Not sure what "An entry of a .. (MIB)" is.
>> Maybe a better sentence might be

>>    Usage of the index to identify an entry in the Management Information
>>    Base (MIB) is an example of the dedicated purpose.

p.s. when I first received the comments, I didn't know the
categorization of the IESG comments (e.g., "DISCUSS" seems to be
something like a "mandatory comment for publication", but the
semantics is not very trivial for me).  Is there a pointer that talks
about this point?

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.