My suggestion:

M = ON means only address configuration is learned from the DHCPv6
Server via Solicit/Advertise/Request/Reply (or Solicit/Reply if Rapid
Commit is enabled) message exchanges which is assumed to be Stateful
DHCPv6.

O = ON means only configuration information (not requiring the
assignment of any IPv6 addresses) is learned from the DHCPv6 Server
via Information-request /Reply message exchanges which is assumed to
be Stateless DHCPv6 and Stateful DHCPv6 or either.

Let me know if you have any comments. If no objection, I will add
this text into the M/O flag document as well.

Thanks.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.