Title: RE: [rfc2462bis #596] definition of "multicast-capable"

Unfortunately the links are not specified - 2461 says ND applies to all links unless the link specific doc says otherwise (see the Intro to 2461/2461bis).

So I suggest in place of..
The links on which the protocol used in this document are specified in [RFC2461].

use..
This protocol will be used on all types of links unless specified otherwise in the link type specific document describing how to operate IP(v6) on the link in line with [RFC2461/2461bis].

I am hoping that the definition of multicast-capable will be refined in 2461bis and it should then be referenced in 2462bis.

Regards,
Elwyn