Dear ipv6 wg chairs,

I believe I've solved all open issues on rfc2462bis in this revision,
and the document is now ready to be submitted to the IESG.  (I'm just
saying I don't see any further work items in my side as the document
editor.  Specific decision on the document is up to the chairs'
decision, of course.)

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.