On 2004-09-09, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>       Title           : Optimistic Duplicate Address Detection for IPv6
>       Author(s)       : N. Moore
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-02.txt
>       Pages           : 15
>       Date            : 2004-9-9

G'day all,

        Well, here's version -02.  As you may be able to guess
looking at the page count, this version has been trimmed in
response to comments from the WG about unnecessary and
duplicated content ... basically, I've removed the parts that
were specific to Mobile IPv6, and the parts which were overly
specific to implementations, and removed various parts which
addressed issues which have now been addressed in the proper
places, 2461bis and 2462bis.  Various other fixes have gone
in too, and I think all the major concerns are covered.

-----Nick

PS:  I'll be away from email for the next couple of days.