Hi Pekka/Brian,
        This is the text I added to have a per-prefix enable/disable
setting. Hope it resolves your issues.

  "Additionally, sites might wish to selectively enable or disable the
   use of temporary addresses for some prefixes.  For example, a site
   might wish to disable temporary address generation for "Unique local"
   [ULA] prefixes while still generating temporary addresses for all
   other global prefixes.  Another site might wish to enable temporary
   address generation only for the prefixes 2001::/16 and 2002::/16
   while disabling it for all other prefixes.  To support this behavior,
   implementations SHOULD provide a way to enable and disable generation
   of temporary addresses for specific prefix subranges.  This
   per-prefix setting SHOULD override the global settings on the node
   with respect to the specified prefix subranges."

Thanks
Suresh