Dear All,

TAHI Projcet is organizing its 6th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event.
The event will be held from 24th - 28th January 2005 at the Makuhari messe of Chiba
Japan.

Registration will be avairable from 17 November 2004 at:
 http://www.tahi.org/inop/6thinterop.html
Deadline to register is 31 December 2004

This time we will provide the following tests:

o Conformance test:
  IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2, Phase-1, MIPv6, IKE for IPv6, SNMP for IPv6
  SIP, IPv6 Core Protocol, IPsec, MLDv1, Default Address Selection,
  Default Router Preference ....

o Interoperability test:
  IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2, Phase-1, MIPv6, NEMO
  SIP, IPv6 Core Protocol, IPsec, IKE, Prefix Delegation, MLDv2 ....

For more details, please visit our web site.

    * TAHI Project Home Page
        http://www.tahi.org/

    * 6th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event Announce Page
        http://www.tahi.org/inop/6thinterop.html

#I'm sorry if you have already received this mail.

Nobumichi Ozoe
IPv6 Business
Network & Software Development Dept.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation