RFC3595 - Textual Conventions for
                      发件人: Juergen            IPv6 Flow Label

                      Schoenwaelder

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      de>

                      2004-11-30 19:38

                      j.schoenwaelder

The flow label in an IPv6 packet does not represent -1. The TC
is called IPv6FlowLabelOrAny and the -1 stands for "any"; a special
value which is used to indicate that any flow label value is matched
in say a filter expression. If you want to represent a flow label
alone, use the IPv6FlowLabel TC defined in the same RFC.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder                          International University
Bremen

_____________________________

                      "Ghanwani, Anoop"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        收件人:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      p.com>                   抄送:

                                               主题:    RE: Issue about
RFC3595 - Textual Conventions for
                                                IPv6 Flow Label

                      2004-11-30 10:40

0xfffff is a valid value of the flow label.  Zero in the packet
just means the app chose to not set it.

Anoop

信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security  Notice:
The information contained in this mail is
solely property of  ZTE Corporation.
This mail communication is confidential.
Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
disclose the contents of this communication
to others.