Hi

Jinmei

I am not sure I very much like the statement:
      " and the address is not yet in the list"

This requires an implementation of Stateless Autoconfig
to keep track of all addresses assigned to an interface
(even statically assigned ones)  and not just prefixes
from which an address is formed.  This seems like a new
requirement on Stateless Autoconfig.

The "Note" is fine to have, plus implementations should be
able to deal correctly with trying to configure the same
address twice.

-vlad