> >> ==> 'or the source chooses to ignore unauthenticated Redirect
 > >>     messages' smells quite a bit from a leftover of IPsec
 > AH times.  Reword?
 > >
 > > Can't SeND nodes choose to ignore redirects that aren't
 > protected by SeND?
 >
 > Sure.  I was just referring this editorially, that "unauthenticated"
 > is often an overloaded term, referring to IPsec AH..

=> FWIW, I don't see any overload here. If you have a synonym
for it I'm fine with putting it in, but otherwise I don't see
a problem. There are so many misconceptions that it's hard to
write something that will be correctly understood by people
not very familiar with the Internet.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.