<Shepherding WG Chair Hat=on>

     Given that the changes proposed to the ULA spec are in response to
IESG Discuss comments, I have not seen reasonable justification
to make any of the functional changes mentioned in this thread.
Given that, I am directing Bob to only incorporate editorial changes
where necessary.

For those of you who did make technical comments on the
operational guidelines in the document, the goal is to use get the ULAs
out so that they can be used and feedback gathered on their behavior.
At that time, the spec will be open for modifications as they are needed.

Regards,
Brian

<Shepherding WG Chair Hat=off>