On Jan 24, 2005, at 6:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Brian H,

First, lets keep in mind that this is an Informational document.

I wonder whether Experimental wouldn't send a clearer signal that there is some doubt about the viability of the solution.

I can see how this could be very useful in certain types of
network environment, and publishing as Experimental will allow
people to share experience and try to fix the open questions.

Since the deployment future of SEND is unknown, I don't think
it's appropriate to block this work because of SEND.

I agree with Brian C.; I think epxerimental might be appropriate for this.

I have no issues with making it Experimental.

I am still waiting for responses from proxy-nd supporters on Erik's
initial set of comments.

Regards,
Brian