> Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> >The recommended way to avoid sending such queries to nameservers
> >for the global DNS is for recursive name server implementations to
> >act as if they were authoritative for an empty c.f.ip6.arpa zone
>
> Surely this should be d.f.ip6.arpa.  Should also do this with
> 0.8.e.f.ip6.arpa?

        There are lots of place where this should be done.
        We are talking about ULA only now.  Please do not expand
        the discussion to cover other address spaces.

        There is already drafts in DNSOPS which partially cover this
        though they talk about the old site local.  Please leave
        identifying all the possible spaces to DNSOPS.