It is strongly recommended in this environment that the use of a
"loopback" interface be coded as the nexthop address.  Also of concern
is auto-summarization.

Otherwise, from my experience if this is an originating BGP announcement
from an iBGP peer only.  If there is only 1 other peer, it will use the
global address from the peering connection.  More than one peer it will
choose the lowest global address from the interfaces.

Hope that helps
-Brian

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Opsware, Inc - Automating IT

"Vijayanand C - CTD, Chennai." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/21/2005,
04:23:31 PM: