Looks okay to me, with one change:

   s/accept point/access point/

Russ

At 04:21 AM 4/28/2005, JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= wrote:
Hello,

In your IESG comments on draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-07.txt, you said:

> I suggest adding another event to section 5.3.  Consider an event
> that indicates that the physical network connectivity may have
> changed.  Such events include a carrier down/carrier sequence on
> an Ethernet NIC, a change of SSID on an 802.11 network, or waking
> up from a "sleep" period.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think this is a useful (and harmless)
addition.  How about the following text?

5.3  Creation of Link-Local Addresses

   A node forms a link-local address whenever an interface becomes
   enabled.  An interface may become enabled after any of the following
   events:

   -  The interface is initialized at system startup time.

   -  The interface is reinitialized after a temporary interface failure
      or after being temporarily disabled by system management.

   -  The interface attaches to a link for the first time.  This
      includes the case where the attached link is dynamically changed
      due to a change of the accept point of wireless networks.

   -  The interface becomes enabled by system management after having
      been administratively disabled.
(the third bullet is modified)

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya