> As far as I know there has been no response at the list on this subject:
>   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg04465.html

> so I'm going to give it a second try, based on the relevant discussion
> at the Minneapolis meeting.

Hmm...I still keep failing to get any feedback on this issue, and I
don't know how to move on.

Assuming we've reached a consensus about the "config consistency vs
secure ND/DHCPv6" issue (see the separate thread), all the IESG
comments except this one are now resolved.  And, since this issue
may not require a change of the document per se (i.e., it may be a
procedural comment, not one on the documentation itself), my next step
would be just to submit a new version of the document with the
proposed (and agreed) changes for the reset of the comments and see
what will happen.

If I miss something fundamental, please point it out ASAP.

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.