Ralph, I think there are two parts.  This has affect to neighbor
discovery protocol too. That is clearly the IPv6 WG.  It also then
affect to Addrconf and that is IPv6 WG.  I just sent mail to IPv6 taking
this as baby step to first ask a very basic assumption question.  I want
to see how that simple mail plays out.  This has been going on too long
and part of the problem is pure communications vectors not being done
logically simply for discussion.

If others want the cross posting that is fine I just asked the question
and would like to hear what people think that is all.

thanks
/jim