Hi Daniel,

None of the solutions has been accepted yet as a WG item.

The DNA goals draft (in RFC-ed queue) covers this issue,
and has a goal for fast reception of information (essentially RAs).

The RA delay issue is discussed in section 2.1 of 'dna-goals'
and is summarized in Goal: G2.

The current revision is: draft-ietf-dna-goals-04.txt

Solutions documents are now appearing (some which advance the
state of the art significantly beyond the original FastRA solution).

Peoples' inputs to DNA WG about these solutions are eagerly sought.

Greg

Soohong Daniel [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Just clarifying.

We'll be interested in IPv6 WG members' feedback on the solution
which is adopted as a DNA WG draft.

So I request that the issue be removed from the 2461bis issue
tracker list.

Greg, are you saying that the FastRA was already accepted
as DNA WG item ? I didn't include this consideration with
my previous response. Just saying FastRA and 2461bis are
not well matched in my opinion...Adopting FastRA as DNA
WG item seems another issue.
Thanks.